Summer Work at Another Institution

Work taken at another institution in the summer may be counted as transfer credit. In order to guarantee transfer of credit in advance, students must obtain signed permission from the chair of each department in which they are seeking credit, as well as their adviser, before the end of the second semester. Forms for registration of this work are available in the Office of the Registrar. See section on Transfer Credit Policy for specific transfer credit rules.

Students may apply for retroactive credit, but the college makes no guarantee of transfer of credit unless summer work has been approved in advance.