Procedures for Complaint

Complaints concerning classes and other academic matters are normally made to the appropriate department chair or program director. They may also be brought to the Office of the Registrar, Office of the Dean of Studies, or the Office of the Dean of Faculty. Further information may be obtained from these offices.